Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox : Catching Up On Things





I am waaaayyy behind on my IMMs so since I haven't posted in a couple of days I thought I'd take this Sunday to catch up. So here are my IMMs #'s 2,3,4,5 !!




WON : 




~Jane Austen: Blood Persuasion by Janet Mullany 
~Nightshade (Book 2 in The Poison Diaries series)by Maryrose Wood (ARC)
~Catwalk (Book 2 in the On the Runway series) by Melody Carlson 
~Rendezvous (Book 3 in the On the Runway series) by Melody Carlson
~2 copies of Operation Napoleon by Arnaldur Indridason
~Absolute Midnight (Book 3 in the Abarat series)(ARC) by Clive Barker
~Hades by Alexandra Adornetto ( thank you to Lea @ YA Book Queen !)


REVIEW:



~Kiss, Crush, Collide by Christina Meredith (Thank you to Christina for getting this book to me. Review ) (ARC)
~The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman (Book 1 in The Veronica Trilogy) 
~The Bronze and the Brimstone (Book 2 in The Veronica Trilogy)


GIFTS:




~H10N1 by M.R Cornelius ( Thank you so much to the author for this awesome gift! And she signed it <3 )


BOUGHT: 


~The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini 


EXTRAS: 

soooo much swagggg !!!

Thank you to everyone who sent me swag ! I know I won some, but most came from blogger friends. I would mention everyone but I'm scared I'll forget someone haha.






Well guys that's everything! I hope you guys enjoyed. Link me to some of your IMMs and I'll be sure to check them out.


Thanks for reading guys :) !

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to drop by and say after following your blog for a while, I really like it! It's one of my favorites, so I picked it as one of my top nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award! :D Check it out girl!!! http://neisahutson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete