Saturday, August 25, 2012

Book Haul : Library Edition & Some Exciting News


You can now find me on YouTube!!!!!!

Feel free to go to my channel and subscribe. There will be times when I'll make videos and won't post them on the blog. I hope you guys enjoy my book vlogs because I know I'll enjoy making the videos for you guys to watch.

Now on to the other piece of exciting information ...

*drum roll*

I am now an intern at Month9Books! I am so excited to be working with such a great imprint. For those of you who don't know Month9Books publishes horror, supernatural and science fiction books along with other genres. Their first anthology is to be published in October of this year.A portion of the proceeds will be going to a charity which I think is fantastic. I am so honored to be a part of such a great group!

No comments:

Post a Comment